Color Recognizer is a software application which allows you to determine the color of an object by taking a picture of it.
Only compatible with Mobile Speak's supported Symbian camera phones.
- Recognizes 11 colors including: White, Black, Gray, Red, Pink, Orange, Brown, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple.
- Describes if the color is Dark, Light, or Normal.
- Speaks which colors are present on an object in Multi-color Mode.
- Gives the location of a color on a multicolored object in Location Mode (e.g., “top green, left light blue”).
- Provides 5 camera zoom levels to configure how closely focused in the center of the camera lens the area used is when determining the color or calibrating the detector.
- Determines with the light level indicator if the current light condition is Bright, Normal, Dim or Dark.
- Includes a method of calibration to obtain accurate results of color recognition depending on current light conditions.
- Comes with predefined calibrations for different light conditions.
- Allows you to save and load user-configured calibrations.
Note that due to a technical limitation of the built-in camera system of Symbian 9 Phones, Color Recognizer doesn't include Light Detector options which means that it can't describe if the color is dark, light or normal on these phones.