(21/04/2010) Code Factory at Sight City 2010
Stop by Booth F4 to meet with Code Factory staff
Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain, April 21, 2010
Code Factory, the world-leading developer of applications that make mobile phones accessible to the blind and visually impaired, is proud to be an exhibitor at Sight City 2010.
The event will take place from April 28th to April 30th at the Sheraton Airport, Hugo-Eckener-Ring 15, Frankfurt, Germany. Sight City is the biggest exhibition for aids for the blind and the visually impaired in Germany.
To learn more about the conference visit www.sightcity.net
Stop by booth F4 to meet with Code Factory’s software developer Wil Osberger who will be waiting for you along with Stephan Merk from BLINtec, Code Factory’s German distributor.
WHAT EXCITING PRODUCTS AND FEATURES SHOULD YOU CHECK OUT
- Mobile Speak 4.0: Mobile Speak 4.0 is Cross Platform, Touch, Multi-Voice and Ready for the Next Generation. Come to our booth to discover all the new features of this highly anticipated upgrade of Mobile Speak, Code Factory’s award-winning screen reader for mobile phones. Ask Wil to show you how to transfer a license from a Symbian phone to a Windows Mobile device. Ask him also to teach you how to tap and slide to control Mobile Speak on a Nokia 5230 and N97 touch screen device. Then don’t forget to ask Stephan to make you listen to the new Acapela German voices and remember that with Mobile Speak 4.0 you get three Acapela voices for the price of one. To learn more about Mobile Speak 4.0 visit http://codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=318
- Mobile Geo V2.0: Mobile Geo is a navigation software application that you can install on supported Windows Mobile Smartphones and Pocket PCs. Powered by GPS and mapping technology from the Sendero Group, Geo is the best GPS solution for the blind. Ask the Code Factory team to demonstrate the latest features of Mobile Geo V2.0.
To get started, listen to an interview with Stephan Merk introducing Mobile Speak 4.0 and Mobile Geo 2.0 on Ohrfunk at http://codefactory.es/download.asp?file=family_4/Interview_mit_Stephan_Merk_zu_Mobile_Speak.mp3
YOU CAN BUY OUR SOFTWARE AT SIGHT CITY!
Take this opportunity to buy any of our products at our Sight City booth! Just bring your mobile phone along with you and Stephan Merk from BLINtec will install the software you want. You will also have the possibility to purchase the whole pack, the software with a device (Nokia 5230, Nokia 6720 or the several Windows Mobile devices) and you can even get all this with an operator contract (prepaid also). If you pay with cash, you will get a unique discount if you buy it right at the show. Also if you buy before the 15th of June from our German distributor BLINtec, you will still get a special discount on all Code Factory products. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
(This promotion is only valid for German and Austrian residents.)
Further, you have the chance to get a free copy of Mobile Speak 4.0 with or without a mobile phone! Just take advantage of our lottery at the booth and good luck! Prizes are:
- Nokia E63 (blue) including Mobile Speak Gold 4.0
- Mobile Speak Gold 4.0
- Mobile Speak 4.0
There are also 47 other minor prizes. Stop by the booth at F4 and good luck!
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
- 2010-04-28: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 2010-04-29: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 2010-04-30: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
To learn more about the conference visit: www.sightcity.net
About Code Factory
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain, Code Factory is the global leader committed to the development of products designed to eliminate barriers to the accessibility of mobile technology for the blind and visually impaired. Today, Code Factory is the leading provider of screen readers, screen magnifiers, and Braille interfaces for the widest range of mainstream mobile devices. Among Code Factory's customers are well known organizations for the blind such as ONCE, and carriers such as AT&T, Bouygues Telecom, SFR, TIM and Vodafone. Code Factory has also built strong partnerships with mainstream multinational companies like RIM, Nokia, Microsoft, and Hewlett Packard as well as leading assistive technology companies such as HumanWare, Optelec and Sendero Group.
With over 15 years of experience in assistive technologies for blind and visually impaired people, BLINtec is now nearly the first employee which offers a wide range of mobile assistive technologies, including mobile phones, pocket PC devices and carrier contracts. BLINtec is Germany’s popular service-oriented partner and preferred distributor of Code Factory's world-class screen readers and accessories and offers professional consultation for any mobile solutions for the visually impaired.