(06/11/2007) Code Factory Launches New Web Site
Highlights include unprecedented ease of use, unmatched speed in finding and retrieving information, and unparalleled availability of the most up-to-date data about accessible mobile devices.
Terrassa, Barcelona, November 6th, 2007
Code Factory is proud to announce that its new web presence has just launched.
“In the past few years, mobile devices have become invaluable for many, and essential for some,” says Eduard Sánchez, Code Factory’s CEO. “Code Factory has grown with the growing use of mobile devices, and we have long known that our web sites and services must grow, too. We weren’t interested in just creating a site with a new look and feel,” Eduard continues. “We wished to create, and have created, a web presence which will allow users to find information about our products and about mobile devices quickly and accurately.”
Users will be glad to discover the following unique features of Code Factory’s new website:
Your personal assistant will help to find the information you are looking for quickly through the use of wizards to narrow down searches:
- The “Mobile Device Selector”: If you do not yet know which mobile device you should get and need help to choose one, this wizard is for you. It’s a great tool which allows you to give us your preferences (brand, operating system, significant features), and which will then recommend the best mobile devices for your needs.
- The “Code Factory products selector wizard”: If you already have a mobile device and want to know which Code Factory product you can get, this wizard will tell you of each product available for your device.
- The “Product’ update wizard”: If you are already a user of a Code Factory product and want to check for updates, this is just the wizard which will do that for you without any searching.
To meet your personal assistant, visit http://www.codefactory.es/en/wizard.asp
We have organized our range of products into 3 product families:
- Mobile Speak product line: screen readers and Braille interfaces that let you access your mobile phone.
- Mobile Magnifier product line: full-screen magnification applications that make your mobile phone’s screen easier to see and easier to read.
Mobile Tools: Special applications for practical uses which make your mobile device more than just a phone or a notetaker.
- Mobile Tools: Special applications for practical uses which make your mobile device more than just a phone or a notetaker.
In each product family you will find an overview section and a section for each product belonging to the family. For example, in the case of the Mobile Speak product line, you will find 3 products: Mobile Speak for Symbian Phones, Mobile Speak for Windows Mobile Smartphones and Mobile Speak for Pocket PCs.
In each product section, you will find the following information:
- Product information
- System requirements
- User testimonials
- Supported devices
- Compatible add-ons (3rd-party software, Braille devices, External keyboards)
- Get it now! (Download wizard, Where to purchase?)
- Learn more (Knowledgebase, Mailing list, Documentation, Audio presentations, Support form)
In the supported phones section, you will find all the most relevant information about every device Code Factory products support. We created a comprehensive data base of mobile device specifications because we know that this information used to be difficult to find in one place.
If you need any help in using our products, you can:
- Consult our knowledgebase at www.codefactory.es/knowledgebase
- Subscribe to our product mailing list at http://www.codefactory.es/en/list.asp?id=88
- Read our documentation at http://www.codefactory.es/en/manuals.asp?id=89
- Listen to audio presentations of our products working with many devices at http://www.codefactory.es/en/audio.asp?id=103 and
- Send us a technical support request through an accessible online form at http://www.codefactory.es/en/request.asp?id=90
There are 4 ways to keep you informed of news about Code Factory and our products:
- Subscribe to the RSS feed and get all our news organized in your feed reader. A list of feed readers is available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_feed_aggregators . However, below is a smaller list of some of the most accessible feed readers: Accesssible RSS: http://www.webbie.org.uk/accessiblerss/index.htm Bloglines http://www.bloglines.com Sharp Reader http://www.sharpreader.net/ Snarfer http://snarfware.com/ IntraVnews http://www.intravnews.com/. When you‘ve chosen your feed reader, add this feed http://www.codefactory.es/en/rss.asp?id=85 as a new subscription.
- Subscribe to our Newsletters, Press Releases or stay tuned SMS Service. We’ll only send you the information you tell us you’re interested in. You can mark out the topics you want to be informed about. To subscribe, visit http://www.codefactory.es/en/services.asp?id=84 and check our subscriptions out for yourself.
The Press Room:
In this section, anyone who wants more information about Code Factory will find all sorts of resources (press releases, newsletters, links to press articles or TV and radio programs, events, media resources as logos, flyers, catalogues, audio demos, screenshots, and much more.)
New option coming very soon:
Glossary: We know that the world of mobile computing and telecommunications can be very complex and full of technical terms which are not always easy to understand. We are creating a glossary in order to provide explanations for all those sometimes odd technical terms which come up when investigating and using a mobile device. We are still working on this support tool, and it will be available very soon!
At the moment, only an English version of our site has been launched. Our new Spanish site will be available in the coming weeks. If you have any problem navigating the site, or have any other problems or requests about the site, feel free to send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We at Code Factory hope that all our visitors will find our new site useful and enjoy their stay.
About Code Factory
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Terrassa/Barcelona, Spain, Code Factory is the global leader committed to the development of products designed to eliminate barriers to the accessibility of mobile technology for the blind and visually impaired. Today, Code Factory is the leading provider of screen readers, screen magnifiers, and Braille interfaces for the widest range of mainstream mobile devices including Symbian-based and Windows Mobile-powered Smartphones as well as Pocket PC phones and PDAs. Its product line is the only one to support phones working on the GSM, CDMA and WCDMA networks. Code Factory's success lies in giving excellent customer support and in responding immediately to the needs of its end users. Among our customers are well-known companies and organizations like ONCE, and carriers such as TMN, Vodafone, SFR, Bouygues Telecom and AT&T. Our partners enable us to provide excellent text-to-speech, in many languages, for Mobile Speak products and to incorporate support for over twenty wireless Braille devices into our software.